Easy, Hearty Breakfast!

I have never had a good relationship with breakfast. I used to just opt for coffee and call it good, since going plant based I need a good breakfast! One thing I have really, truthfully became addicted to is avocado toast or an avocado bagel! Yum! 


What you need: 
- Whole wheat bagel/2 piece of vegan bread
- 1/2 avocado (can use whole if you feel you need the nutrients)
- 2 Tbsp. hummus
- 1 Roma (Or whatever type you prefer) tomato, sliced
- Garlic salt
- Smoked Paprika
- Pepper Flakes
- Your choice of fruit to eat with this delightful dish.

What to do:
- Slice Avocado and pull peel off.
- Mash avocado, sprinkle in garlic salt, a shake of smoked paprika, and as many pepper flakes as your mouth can handle.
- Toast your bagel or toast
- Spread hummus on first
- Mash Avocado on top of that
- Put your tomato slices on top
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Pair with your favorite fruit and enjoy

If you follow my blog, I can guarantee you are going to hear about my avocado toast at least a few times a week. It is a staple in my house and I have recently gotten all my friends and family addicted as well. It is so good!

Mix it up and add some spinach to it! It is never to early to eat your greens!

XOXOX



Comments

Popular Posts